TIDEWATER AND TULLE
Being a natural introvert, I have always gravitated towards the written word. Mix that with an entrepreneurial love of weddings and the puzzle that is social media, and you have a formula for creating an online inspiration resource for weddings in southeastern Virginia.
But I wanted more than just pretty pictures on the screen. I wanted a community platform of like-hearted wedding professionals for connection, networking, and collaborative support. A community where we really do thrive and cheer each other on. Because at the end of the day, we all just want to provide for our families and live a life we are proud to call our own.
With the help of fellow blog editor friends, wedding professionals, and loved ones, something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue took on a new meaning for me as those exact things grew into what Tidewater and Tulle and Tidewater and Tulle Travels are today.
- Speaking Engagements
- Social Media Training
- Blog Training for Wedding Pros
- Press Trips
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Strategic Partnerships
- Travel Writing & Photography
- Virginia’s #1 Wedding Blog
- Wedding DIY Maker at NYC Media Event with Cricut (October 2016)
- Founding Member and Former VP of Operations for Aisle Society
- Speaker at The Special Event (January 2016)
- ISES Hampton Roads’ Guest Speaker on SEO and Wedding Websites (May 2015)
- Richmond NACE’s Blogger Panel (October 2014)
- Part of the Style Me Pretty Contributor Network
- Top 75 Professional Wedding Blogs via Alexa.com (March 2014)
- Media affiliate partner with Target, Etsy, and other leading major brands